- Consult with your personal physician. Before using ChopFit products and services, it is important that you consult with a medical professional regarding any medical condition, impairment or disability that may prevent or limit your ability to use our products or services. If you experience a medical emergency, stop using our products or services immediately and consult with a medical professional.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Make sure you always have plenty of space to preform exercises in all directions around you.
- Inspect your equipment. Before each use, always inspect ChopFit products and any other equipment you may be using as part of an exercise routine. Do not use a ChopFit product with damaged components, excessive wear or manufacturing defects. Replace worn, damaged components immediately.
- Ensure proper form. In order to prevent injuries, it is important that you use proper form when performing any exercise or movements using ChopFit products or services.
CHOPPER SAFETYThis applies to our Chopper product line of fitness equipment.
- Maintain adequate space around you to ensure that you do not hit anyone (or anything) when using a Chopper.
- Do not strike, slam or hit anything or anyone with the Chopper. This includes all ground surfaces, flooring, bags, mats or any other inanimate objects. And of course, you should never ever hit any person or living being with the Chopper.
- Wear a properly installed Chopper Wrist Strap. The Chopper Wrist Strap is included with each Chopper purchase and should be worn at all times when using a Chopper. For instructions on properly attaching the Chopper Wrist Strap to a Chopper, please watch this video tutorial.
CHOPPER BAND SAFETY
This applies to our Chopper Band Sets, Bundles and each component within.
- When attaching the Anchor Strap and/or a Resistance Band to a stationary object, please ensure that the object is secured and can withstand the weighted resistance of the band being used.
- When attaching the Anchor Strap to a door/door frame, please ensure that you are using a solid door and that securely latches/closes when in use.
- Do not attach the Anchor Strap to an anchor point with sharp edges. Rubbing against a sharp edge could weaken or cut the strap.
- Never release a Resistance Band while under tension. A release under tension can cause the band to snap back towards you and result in significant injury.
- Avoid jerking the band with any movements. Resistance Bands should only be used for the specific exercises they were designed for.
- Never exercise with Resistance Bands on uneven surfaces.
- Do not use Resistance Bands that are wet. Allow to thoroughly dry before use.
- Avoid storing Resistance Bands in hot areas or in direct sunlight
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.